Technical plates are designed for manufacturing of rubber products that serve to seal fixed joints, to prevent friction between metal surfaces, to perceive single impact loads as well as pads, decks and other non-sealing products. Technical plate MBS is used in such working environments as: various types of oil, gasoline, fuel with an oil base. And also it suits such environment as: air, inert gases, nitrogen.
We produce the Form Plate in the following sizes:
- The size of the plate is 250 * 250 mm. Possible thicknesses in mm: 2; 4; 5; 10
- The size of the plate is 500 * 500 mm. Possible thicknesses in mm: 3; 6; 8; 10; 12; 20; 28; 40; 50
We produce the non-shaped technical plate of the following sizes:
- thickness: from 0.9 mm. up to 12 mm.
- width: 1000 mm.
- length: from 1 m. up to 10 m. (depends on the selected thickness)
The technical plate MBS keeps the pressure from 0.05 to 10 MPa.
Stability directly depends on the working environment.
● The working medium of the MBS plate: the air of rooms, vessels, vessels, nitrogen, inert gases at a pressure of 0.05 to 0.4 MPa or oil and petroleum-based fuel, gasoline at pressure from 0.05 to 10.0 MPa.
● MBS plate is operable at a temperature from -40 oC to +80 oC
Degrees of hardness:
● M - soft (40-55 Shore A units)
● C - medium (55-70 Shor A units)
● T - solid (70-90 Shore A units)
During storage rubber products have to be protected from direct sunlight, oil, gasoline, kerosene, their vapors, acids, alkalis, gases and other substances that can destroy rubber.
This coat is a bright example of a so-called democratic segment of our collection “Frosty morning”. Cell is the most popular print of the winter season.
An irreplaceable thing in the wardrobe of a creative and stylish woman!