- the highest quality: bogatyr sausages, branded sausages, dairy sausages, extra sausages;
- first grade: children's sausages, cheese sausages, Soviet sausages, juicy sausages, frankfurters, morning sausages, sausages "Fairy Tale";
- second grade: poplar sausages.
Sausages are produced according to traditional and original recipes. From specially selected raw materials, sausages of higher, first and second grades of different shapes and sizes are prepared. The presence in the composition of the fat makes them tenderer and juicier. Special treatment gives an appetizing look and smell of smoking.
Composition: Sausages are made from pork, beef and poultry with the addition of water, salt, spices and sodium nitrite. Sausages are stored at temperatures from 0 ° C to 6 ° C and relative humidity of 75-78%. The shelf life of sausages and wursts, if stored:
- in the natural shell - 2-3 days;
- in a polyamide shell - 15 days.
Packing: sausages in a natural shell: from 0.45 kg to 1.5 kg, sausages in an artificial shell - a vacuum package with a volume of 0.4 kg
The price: from 127 to 260 rubles / kg