- the highest grade: metropolitan, doctoral, amateur pig, dairy, Ostankino, Rusanovskaya;
- First grade: boiled with beef, branded with tongue, boiled with milk, Olivier, retro with milk;
- second grade: tea, rural, Brest, Minsk.
Cooked sausages are produced according to traditional and original recipes. From specially selected raw materials, sausages of higher, first and second grades of different shapes and sizes are prepared. The presence in the composition of the fat makes them more tender and more juicy, and special treatment gives an appetizing look and smell of smoking.
Ingredients: boiled sausages are made from pork, beef and poultry with the addition of water, salt, spices and sodium nitrite. Boiled sausages are stored at temperatures from 0 ° C to 6 ° C and relative humidity of 75-78%. Shelf life of cooked sausages under the conditions of storage:
- in a natural shell - 3 days;
- in the polyamide shell - 29 days.
Packing: loaves from 0,5 kg to 2 kg
Price: from 120 to 300 rubles / kg