- Payment Types
- Deferred payment | In fact | Prepayment
- Transportation Types
- Automobile transport
- Incoterms 2010
- DDP | FCA
- Packaging Types
- corrugated paper
- Minimum Order Size
The anti-aerosol filters PF are designed to be used in combination with semi-masks made of insulating materials or other filtering means of individual respiratory protection. They are used in plastic housing.
The anti-aerosol filters of the PF are resistant to dust.
Depending on the purpose, anti-aerosol filters PF are available in three grades (brand, efficiency class, diameter / height, application example):
- PF-1A, P2, 90/24, half-masks "Pulse-M", "Pulse-K", RPA-TD-1, RPA-TD-2
- PF-3, P1, 76/14, Filters combined GLP-95-05
- PF-4, P2, 104, 20, Half-masks F-62-Sh
- have a large filter surface, which promotes comfortable breathing;
- easy to regenerate, which contributes to a long period of operation.