Steel fiber (of round wire) EN 14889-1, ASTM 820-01, TU U V.2.7-28.7-00191046-015-2007 - purpose: disperse reinforcement of concrete and mortars in the manufacture of concrete and reinforced concrete structures, namely: production floors of industrial buildings, road and airfield covers, car parks, warehouses, foundations for equipment, for the construction of thin-walled structures - shells and domes in bridge construction, coatings for the mining industry, wall structures, reinforcement of the road foundation, underwater concrete structures, etc. Due to the introduction of steel fiber, the strength of concrete for stretching and bending increases by 1.5-2 times, the energy of destruction increases by 10-20 times, the frost resistance, crack resistance and a number of other characteristics of the material improves. The wavy fiber and with the plated ends is made with the curved ends (anchor).
The reinforced stabilized strands GOST 13840-68, EN 10138-3, BS 5696, ASTM 416 / A 416M-98 have a wide range of uses in the construction of structures, bridge buildings, viaducts, tanks, hangars, oil platforms, nuclear power plants, airports, tunnels diameters from 6.5 to 15.24 mm.
Types and purpose of steel wire:
- Low-carbon steel wire of general purpose GOST 3282-74 (galvanized and uncoated, heat-treated and thermally untreated) - for the production of nails, ties, fences, woven mesh, trellis for vineyards and other purposes;
- Wire made of low-carbon steel, cold-drawn for reinforcement of reinforced concrete structures, GOST 6727-80;
- Steel zinc-plated wire for air communication lines GOST 1668-73;
- Polygraphic wire GOST 7480-73 - for stitching printing, white and cardboard products;
- Low-carbon wire for the manufacture of nets TU 14-4-1563-89; for industrial grids and sieves TU U 27.3-136-005-2003;
- Steel wire rope (uncoated and galvanized) GOST 7372-79, DIN 2078, EN 10264-2, BS 2763;
- Carbon steel spring steel wire GOST 9389-75, DIN 17223, EN 10270-1 - for the manufacture of springs that are wound in cold condition and not subjected to hardening;
- Carbon steel wire for the reinforcement of prestressed reinforced concrete structures GOST 7348-81 (including for protective shells of nuclear power plants according to TU U 00191046.014-95, for prestressed reinforced concrete sleepers TU U 27.3-136-004-2003);
- Wire for stranded wire DIN 48200, GOST 9850-72 - for the production of cores of non-insulated steel-aluminum and steel-bronze wires;
- Carbon wire for grids, TU 14-4-1566-89.
Cranes - hoisting ropes for cranes and car dumpers, tower cranes for truck cranes, for ship cranes, for hoists, boom ropes, clamshell ropes, stretches, cables. - GOST 3088, 7681, TU 14-4-448, 2688, 3077, 7668, 3081, 14954, 3070, 3071, 7669, 3063.3064, 3066, 3067, 3079, 7667.
Lifts - for opening doors, carrying ropes, for friction pulleys, for drum winch, for hydraulic elevators - GOST-TU U28.7-00191046-013-2006, DIN 3061, 2688, 3077, 3088.
Excavating and mining machines - excavator hoisting ropes, excavator traction ropes, for winches, scraper ropes - GOST 7668, 7669, 7681, 2688, 3077.
Hoisting-and-transport machines - lifting - GOST-3079.
Trawlers - clamshell machines, hauling ropes, for rigging trawls - GOST - Type PC 8x26 + 6x19 + 1x19, 7665, 7667, 7668, 7669, 2688, 3069, 3070, 3071.
Drilling rigs - wire ropes, for percussive drilling - GOST 16853, 2688, 7665, 7668.
Cableways - traction ropes, carrying ropes - GOST 2688, 3077, 3079 7665, 7668
2688.3077.3079, 3081, 7667, 7669, 14954.
Building structures - bearing ropes and guys for bridges, carrying for hanging roofs, stretching for masts - GOST - 3063, 3064, 3081.7667, 7669, 14954, 3062, 3066, 3067, 3079.
Ship, for sea and river transport - rigging, mooring, lifting - GOST-3083, TU 14-4-1185, ISO 2048, DIN 3068, ISO 2048.
Rigging - slings, stretches - 2172, 3067, 3070, 3071, 7665, 7668, 3066, 3069, 3081, 14954