Knee joints ZPKS-95 are designed to protect knee joints from damage when performing work with the support of the knees. They are a means to prevent occupational diseases of knee joints. ZPKS-95/08 - with a shock absorber without swivel connection and with fastening straps.
- knee pads are worn over clothes, do not require special fit;
- the contact surface of the shock absorber is congruent with the shape of the knee joint, than the distribution of shock and support loads over a larger area is achieved;
- The cushioning liner is made of ultra-light porous material of domestic production.
Design: one anti-aerosol filter, one exhalation valve
Filter class: P2
protection of respiratory organs from various types of industrial dust (coal, mining, silicate, cement, textile, tobacco), powdered fertilizers. Nominal protection factor is 12. The anti-aerosol filter is resistant to dust.
mining, metallurgy (including the production of non-ferrous metals and steel), coke and chemical production, production of building materials.
It is designed for fine cleaning of gas and liquid area from mechanical admixtures.
The NFP material is a two-layer 0.75 m wide nonwoven web which is made from thermally bonded ultra-thin polypropylene fibers with a diameter of 1-5 microns by aerodynamic molding. High filtering properties of the NFP material are achieved by applying a stable electrostatic charge to it.
• It is ecologically safe, because it is made of polypropylene for medical use.
• The two-layered material contributes to the improvement of the filtering properties by reducing the kinetic energy of the aerosol particle between the layers.
• It has a high packing density of fibers which promotes self-regeneration (partial dust removal) from the surface of the filter element.
• Material is heat-resistant steel at temperatures up to + 140 ° С.
1. The surface density is 45 - 55 g / m. sq. m.
2. Constant air flow resistance at a speed of 0.01 m / s is not more than 6.0 Pa (0.6 mm Hg)
3. The coefficient of an aerosol penetration with a dispersion of 1-15 μm (M-5) is not more than 0.1%
4. Mechanical strength in the diagonal direction:
- breaking load is not less than 7H
- an elongation is at least 50%
The NFP material is used for the manufacturing of filter elements, personal respiratory protection from aerosols of harmful substances, filters for industrial and household ventilation, filters for cleaning liquids from mechanical impurities.
Half mask filtering "ROSTOK", class FFP1
Purpose: protection of respiratory organs from coarse-dispersed mineral and organic aerosols (animal and vegetable origin) as well as synthetic solid ones. Nominal protection factor is 4.
An application area: mining industry, metallurgy (including production of non-ferrous metals and steel), coke production, construction materials, pharmaceuticals, food industry.
Half masks filtering "Rostock", class FFP2
Purpose: protection of respiratory organs from finely dispersed solid and liquid aerosols (soot, welding smoke, oil mist). Nominal protection factor is 12.
An application area: Lead-zinc, metallurgical and chemical plants, factories and plants of final enrichment, industries using electric, gas welding or cutting metals, processing glass and mineral fiber materials.
Half mask filtering "Rostock", class FFP3
Purpose: protection of respiratory organs from finely-dispersed solid and liquid aerosols of heavy metals, radioactive and microbiological aerosols. Nominal protection factor is 50.
An application area: nuclear power plants, biochemical laboratories, radiochemical production